Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Las Vegas Hotels Go On Sale

Apparently it is the off-season time and I got some great deals on hotel rooms! Bellagio Hotel is now offering to its loyal Player’s Club members huge discounts and I was able to take advantage of this great deal only for $99/night! Additionally, when you stay two nights, Bellagio Player’s Club gives you $75 in free play, meaning once you check in, you go to the Player’s Club desk and their staff loads your Player’s Club account free $75!

Since other hotels as offering discounted rooms as well, I took the liberty to book two nights at the Mirage Las Vegas for only $128.62 in addition to my two nights at the Bellagio for $213. Those great prices include taxes and surcharges. With the $25 in free play that I will be given at the Mirage, my total comes to $341.62 minus the $100 back in free slot play it’s only $241.62 for four nights at two of the best Las Vegas hotels!

Did I mention that Las Vegas offers all kinds of freebies? Don’t forget, if you gamble, you can go back to the Player’s Club desk and ask to load your player’s club card with free buffet coupons, which means free food. And not just some soup kitchen, but great food of a great variety. And if you play at the Bellagio, but eat at a cheaper place such as Monte Carlo, which is only a block over to the South from the Bellagio, anyone can easily get credit for free buffet even when they don’t spend much gambling. This is just because each point earned in the play is valued more at the Bellagio then at other hotels.

I plan on bringing my numerous free night club passes that I have accumulated over time from multiple Las Vegas trips. And, in addition, I still have passes to the Bare Pool Lounge (a fancy topless pool that attracts the hottest single men and women in Vegas) at the Mirage. One thing to remember though – always bring your own bottled water when you go to the Bare Pool. It gets extremely hot and they don’t give you a free glass of water at that pool; you have to either bring your own, or buy a tiny bottle of water for as high as $6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow these prices are amazing. I know many of the hotels in Vegas right now are dishing out some great deals because revenue across the board is drastically down.